Litmus is a third party service which helps test and analyse emails. In Agillic, you can integrate your instance into a Litmus account.
The Litmus integration allows you to easily send a test email to Litmus to run the full cross-client evaluation.
Setting up a Litmus integration requires a Litmus account
How to Set up the Litmus Integration
- Open the Settings module.
- Under the 'Integration' section, select 'Connectors'.
- Under the Litmus section, fill in your Litmus username and password.
- Next, enter a static email address you wish to send your test emails to.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.
The Litmus integration is now complete.
You can control the settings for 'Static email test address' and 'Subdomain for API' in the settings of your Litmus account.
Litmus settings in the Settings Module
How to Use the Litmus Integration
When testing an email, type the name 'litmus' in the email address field. You can leave the recipient ID field blank or filled, depending on whether or not you're using personalised content in the Litmus test.