You can personalise your push messages to make them specific to each recipient. To do this, enter the Channels module and insert Person Data fields into your push messages.
- Log into Staging.
- Open the Channels module and then select 'Push'.
- Choose the Push Notification you want to personalise.
- Click on a field which supports normal text/string or Person Data. Your Push Template defines the type of each field.
- Type static text like 'Hi ' and type the '@' to indicate that you want to search for a Person Data if the field supports normal text/string.
- Search for a Person Data and select it from the drop-down if the field supports Person Data.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Publish to Production to go live with your change.
The Push Notification will now display a personalised text that will change, depending on the recipient's data.
A configured Push Notification with a Person Data field in the headline field