Litmus is a third party service which helps test and analyse emails. In Agillic, you can choose to integrate a Litmus account into your instance.
Litmus is a useful tool for comparing content in emails across many different email clients including mobile and web-based email clients. Furthermore, Litmus can provide insights into your email accessibility, loading speed, and spam filter performance test.
The Litmus integration allows you to easily send a test email to Litmus to test how your email would appear across multiple email clients. Setting up a Litmus integration requires a Litmus account. Once you have an account, you can learn how to set up Litmus in Agillic here.
How to Test with the Litmus Integration
- Log into Staging.
- Open the Channels module and then select 'Email'.
- Navigate to the email you want to test.
- Open the 'Test' panel in the properties to the right.
- Fill in 'litmus' in the 'email address(es)' field.
- Fill in the Recipient ID of a test recipient in the 'Recipients ID(s)' field.
- Click 'Send'. You might need to wait for the test result to generate. Until then, you might see the text 'Unknown'.
- Click on the small Litmus icon which reads 'Litmus results are being generated...' Agillic will then redirect you to Litmus and your test results.
You have now tested your email using the Litmus Integration.
A Litmus Test which has finished running and is ready for you to click the 'Litmus results are being generated..."