Adform is third party software you can integrate with Agillic. The integration enables you to target and personalise digital advertising in numerous use-cases across own and paid media channels. The Adform integration functions by matching your Agillic recipients to Adform cookie IDs.
Before you can set up the Adform Audience integration, make sure you've enabled the Agillic Tracking Script.
In this article, we will go through:
What Adform Audiences are in relation to Agillic
You can use an Adform Audience to be more precise when using Adform for advertising. By matching Agillic recipients to Adform Cookie IDs, it's possible to target and personalise digital advertising in numerous use-cases across own and paid media channels.
This feature requires that an Adform endpoint calls Agillic when a recipient visits your site. When ordered from Adform, you'll receive the endpoint within 10-14 days including further instructions for connecting to you or your partner's DMP. Once you've implemented the endpoint, Agillic can start matching recipients and you can use the Adform Audience feature.
By creating new audiences in Adform from Agillic or selecting an existing audience, you can add or remove matched recipients to audiences in your own or agency partner's Adform Data Management Platform and Adford Demand Side Platform. Hence, you need to be aware that if you're adding an entire Agillic Target Group to an Adform Audience, Agillic can only add the matched recipients. Ensuring a high match rate is therefore important.
Once the integration is in place, you must use an Adform Audience Step in a Flow to control which recipient Agillic adds or removes from a specific Audience.
For questions regarding AdForm Tracking, contact Adform support: email@example.com. For pricing and commercial agreement with Adform DMP/DSP, contact Adform: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your agency partner.
How to set up the Adform Audience integration
- Login to Staging or Production.
- Open the Administration module by clicking the settings icon in the top right corner.
- In the left sidebar, click on Connectors under the Integrations section.
- Scroll down to the Adform section.
- Check the checkbox for 'Enable Adform Audience'.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Click the 'i' icon for the 'Adform Audiences' panel.
- Copy the URL from the steps and send to Adform Support at email@example.com. The URL should have a format like:
- Within 10-14 days you will receive an endpoint from Adform.
- Apply the endpoint to your site as described by Adform.
How to enable Adform
The Adform Audience integration is now complete and you can add an Adform Audience Step to your Flow to select the audiences.
To find out how to set up an Adform Audience Flow, read our article All You Need to Know About Steps.