The Agillic Core 8.8 release primarily consists of under the hood architectural improvements and robustness changes. For further details, see notes below.
Agillic will contact customers and partners directly regarding the details for upgrading the Agillic software to version 8.8. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- Colour changes within the UI
- Export Templates - You are now able to select any unique Person Data as first column of an Export Template and Reporter Export. Use it for easily exporting data from Agillic to 3rd party systems, identifying users by the Person Data needed by the receiving system. .
- “Send test email” feature in the Content section - It is now possible to use a + character in the entered email address. This is to support the Gmail feature of using (+) to create unlimited siblings of your Gmail address e.g. email@example.com. Apply when testing different versions of your email while using the same address (inbox).
- Export Templates – New ability to create Export Templates for Global Data Table Lookups, that can be used to export the data from Global Data Table Lookups using export steps.
- New Agillic Template tag "agignore" - To be used for removing unused HTML markup, in the final rendered Email or Page. E.g. when using HTML such as <Div> HTML tags surrounding agblockgroup, in an approved and tested design template made by the customer or a partner.
- Clerk.io support - We have added basic support when using Clerk.io to embed recommendations in emails. Please contact Agillic Professional Services in order to learn more about the possibilities of this setup.
- A boost to Target Group evaluation when using One-to-Many data
- Language lists and Language Version lists, in general, are now sorted alphabetically
- Import of files using the Data section UI has been improved so the import log is automatically updated when the uploaded file is imported or validated
- All Person Data values in accessible log files are now encrypted
- The existing feature "Email Version Breakdown" in the Reporter section has been fixed. There is no longer a limitation of how long the time schedule range can be
- Values are included when saving charts as an image or PDF within the Reporter section
- Audit log now contains detailed import information
- Robustness improvements to mail delivery service
- There is now a "Summary" on Side Effects in the Data section
- Optimized performance and response time
- Using the "Predict" tool in the Flows section
- Using the "Status" tool in the Flows section
- Executing a Flow, the pre-execution alert now appears faster, in cases of missing subject lines etc.
- Using the "Get Population" tool on Propositions in the Promotions section
- Using the "Get Population" tool on Target Groups in the Data section
Of course, that is not all that has been included in this release. We are working really hard on legacy features and functions, and either improving their performance or removing them from Agillic if they're no longer needed.