Two-factor Authentication for Agillic-UI login
To improve the security of Agillic by providing support for a second authentication evidence besides Username and Password (Two-factor authentication), when Agillic Users log in to the Agillic UI
- Ability to enable two-factor authentication for all Agillic Users or per single Agillic User
- Ability to use Email or SMS as the two-factor authentication method
- Ability to set session length - how often users are required to authenticate
- Ability to set default authentication method for newly created Agillic Users
- "Re-send" of verification code via SMS and Email will be blocked for 1 hour after 5 simultaneous attempts
- Wrongly entered verification code via SMS and Email will be blocked for 1 hour after 5 simultaneous unsuccessful attempts
- We strongly recommend our customers to enable the two-factor authentication feature
- When choosing SMS for the authentication method, short messages with the verification code that are sent to the Agillic Users will be invoiced
- If customers are using their own SMS gateway, the short messages will be sent via their own gateway
The new administration section is the foundation for future self-service management settings, add-ons and other administrative subsections. Centralizing administrative system settings to avoid having users to log in on the production environment - moving one step closer towards the mindset of "one system".
- The "System" section has been replaced with a new "Administration" section accessed in the upper right corner
- Ability to assign group access rights to the Administration subsections "Settings" and "User Management". Future self-service management subsections of the Administration section will also get individual access rights. Making it possible to set up administrator groups with different security levels.
- Staging and Production settings have been consolidated. You can now update your production settings when logged in on Staging to avoid logging into the Production environment. Moving one more step towards the mindset of "one system".
- Shared settings between Staging and Production: Some settings will be shared, meaning that the setting value is the same on Staging and Production. E.g. the setting for selecting the Person Data to be used as User ID, is now one shared setting between Staging and Production.
- Settings with discrete Staging and Production values: In other settings, it is possible to enter different Staging and Production values.
- One click copy function of the for Staging settings values to the Production settings values.
- Notice that existing Agillic "User Profiles" with current access to the System section, will be migrated and have access to the new Administration section when the "systems section" cease to exist.
- Notice that the system setting for Email - Bounce has been removed from the UI. This setting should not be managed by users and is now set to Agillic standard settings and managed by Agillic Deliverability team.
Improved Import API
To better support 3rd party programmatic uploads of files for import in Agillc and improving the status of imports for programmatic uploads.
- Improved Import API
- Ability to trigger imports by REST multipart/form-data call
- Ability to get import state by REST call with JSON return
- Ability to upload zipped CSV files
- Ability to provide call-back URL and credentials which will be called after the import is done
- 100mb file size limit
- Improved import status and file queue handling
- Ability to get an import report by using a REST call which returns a JSON document
- Improved auditing
- Styling changes to pop-ups
- Styling changes to environment information
- Styling changes to help icons and updated help texts
- Introduction of Staging and Production icons which will be further implemented with coming updates. To make awareness of when interacting with the Production environment.
- Other minor styling changes and text improvements
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.