With the new Agillic release, we say a final goodbye to Flash and welcome a new and more flexible release schedule. We celebrate this with a new naming convention - first part marks the year of release, the second the chronological order. The prioritisation to eliminate Flash above introducing new features means we will introduce a new release with huge advantages and very little new additions.
Look forward to
- We have removed Flash from the last 3 sections in the Agillic UI: Flows, Content and Promotions. All previous Flash components have been ported to HTML5 with a 1:1 feature set.
- Since the entire UI has been changed for vital sections, you may experience minor design changes - see general changes. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the Agillic Support team if you need any clarification.
- To accommodate a more flexible release schedule, the naming convention has been changed. Going forward, the Agillic releases will be named according to the year and number of the release.
- And so, Agillic 17.0 represents the first release in 2017.
Improved SMS/Text Message Service
- SMS/Text Message delivery reporting have been improved when using the vendor ViaNett. It is now possible to add SMS/Text Message delivery data such as Delivered, Undelivered, Expired, Invalid phone number, Unknown to Activity Exports. The delivery data can be used in e.g. BI tools to enrich the 360-degree customer views.
- It is required to contact Agillic for the setup of this reporting feature and it is not possible to create reports in the Reporter using the SMS/Text Message delivery data.
One-click steps in Flows replace drag-and-drop
The drag-and-drop feature have been replaced by a simple one-click approach. Simply add your steps to a flow with a single click and it will appear as a child to the step you selected. This enables you to easily add a step between steps and automatically ensures alignment in the flow.
Toolbar buttons re-aligned
In the Flows section, the toolbar buttons have been moved, placing them in correspondence to their work area.
Name steps without special letters
From 17.0 you will be assisted in naming steps for cross-country use, meaning that it will no longer be possible to use the characters æ, ø, å.
Fast and secure import of data
When importing data, we have limited the maximum lines on staging to prevent incorrect data imports and improve security.
The importing limits are as follow:
• 1.000 lines for standard import files (Person Data)
• 5.000 lines for One-to-Many files (with a restriction of 1000 unique users for those 5.000)
• 10.000 lines for Global Data Table files
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.