he new Agillic release is focused on features to support deliverability and enterprise marketing, so if multi-domain management, time zone aware scheduling of flows and easy integration to 3rd party tools are subjects on your agenda – prepare to be thrilled.
On top of that, you can look forward to a brand-new feature which enables communication with your Agillic target group via Facebook Custom Audiences. And finally, look forward to enjoying the improved styling of toolbar and tips.
In the full release note below you will have the option to link directly to in-depth articles in the Agillic Knowledge Base.
Look Forward to
To support domains across countries and brands, this is a deliverability enhancement we strongly recommend you to use. Sender score is improved and domain validation is done directly in Agillic to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Support domains across multiple countries or brands
- Improves deliverability of emails, ensuring that From address and Email link domains are correctly aligned
- Allows a solution to use multiple domains as base domain for urls in links and images in emails
- Customer self-service management of From and Link domains using the Agillic-UI
Time Zone Aware Scheduling
To improve enterprise marketing support, we are introducing time zone aware scheduling. This feature enables you to base your campaign scheduling on the best send time across the different time zones in which you operate. It also includes SMS time zone specific sending.
- Supporting international marketing departments in planning campaign execution based on "best send time" on various locations according to recipients' individual time zones
- Making Agillic's dynamic target groups even more powerful, as each time zone will have its own execution
- Prepared to support winter and summer time. The feature is based on the standard time zone format ICANN TZ-database - Example of format: "Europe/Copenhagen". (Europe/Copenhagen is UTC+02:00 during summer and UTC+01:00 during winter.)
It has never been easier to make an integration to 3rd party tools. Webhook enables you to call 3rd party tools directly from Agillic – no custom code needed.
- Making it easier to integrate Agillic with other systems by having a simple way of calling 3rd party tools directly from Agillic
- Making it possible to manage webhooks from the Agillic-UI and attach the webhook as a step to a flow in Agillic
- The webhook output can be configured to include: Person Data, One-to-Many table, or a Static pair consisting of a key and a value.
Facebook Custom Audience
Now you can ensure campaign consistency across your audiences by integrating target groups from Agillic via Facebook Custom Audiences.
- Editors can use Facebook to nurture known recipients in the Agillic database via Facebook Custom Audiences
- Send recipients from Agillic to Facebook for inclusion or removal from an existing Facebook Custom Audience
All toolbars in the UI have been revamped for improved styling and user experience purposes. Nothing has been removed so look forward to getting acquainted with the new look and feel and enjoy the improved tooltips.
- Improved user experience and better tooltips
- The visualisation of the active state of tabs and items has been improved to make it easier to see what is selected in the UI
Example of the Flows toolbar in 17.0:
Example of the Flows toolbar in 17.1:
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.