- Push Notifications - Send in-app Push Notifications to Android and iOS devices
Features and improvements
- Beacon Events (iBeacon, BLE Beacons) - Use Beacon Events to trigger communications
- Possible to delete both Promotion/Proposition in the Promotions module and Content Designer in one go
- Possible to revert a Template to the state before last save in the Template Editor
- Possible to validate the HTML before saving the template in the Template Editor
- Possible to see the default version of an email or the SMS text from clicking on the icon on the step in the Flow Designer
- Save more types of Content Item as Favourites and see them on the Start Page using the Favourites Widget
- Possible to use a dedicated "Data" Step in the Flow Designer to change the values of Person Data
Re-write of the Reporter section from Flash to HTML5. Improving performance, optimising minor usability issues and giving a better chart overview.
Research on existing features was made according to what to keep and what not to keep. This has caused some features to be removed from the Reporter:
- Ability to enable "Combine Charts" when creating or editing a Report.
- Ability to create a Questionnaire Report. This feature has been postponed for a future release as a new concept is needed.
- Ability to select Step or Proposition as input data for a Report. These are shown when creating a Report containing Promotion and Flow data input.
- Ability to choose a Pie Chart when creating a Flow Report.
- Ability to use the Print Preview feature.
- Ability to use Shift or Command/Ctrl to select input data when creating a Report.
- The Email Chart metrics: Web copy, Shared on Facebook, Shared on Twitter, Clicks on Shared content are not available on normal Reports but on Premade Reports
- The Bar Chart metric: Events (unique) is not available on normal Reports but on Premade Reports