Timesaving new features in Agillic 17.2
The new Agillic release is focusing on features to support connectivity and data management and provides you with functionalities designed to make your life easier.
We have extended your options within paid media integration to include Google Customer Match, supporting ads on Google search, Gmail, YouTube and Google Shopping. And if you are looking for enhanced automation power, you’ll be glad to know that we are introducing configurable side-effect triggers on changes to person data.
In the full release note below you have the option to link directly to in-depth articles in the Agillic Knowledge Base.
Get to know Agillic 17.2
- New Features
- Google Customer Match Integration
- Configurable side effect triggers on Person Data change
- New Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Service
- Webhook Transformation Service
- Manage Tracking Script in Agillic UI
- Export data from Agillic Tracking Script
- Create Static Target Group via UI importer
Google Customer Match Integration
Now you can ensure campaign consistency across your audiences by integrating target groups from Agillic via Google Customer Match.
- Editors can use Google advertising network to nurture known recipients in the Agillic database via Google Customer Match. Google Customer Match currently support ads on Google search, Gmail, YouTube and Google shopping
- Send recipients from Agillic to Google for inclusion or removal from a Google Customer Match list
- See existing and create new Google Customer Match lists via Agillic UI
Configurable side effect triggers on Person Data change
Enhance your automation capabilities by setting up side effect triggers on person data changes.
- If a Person Data field changes for a recipient, that change can automatically trigger side effects for the same recipient
- Add and modify side effects related to person data in the person data view
- Enhanced automation of changes to Person Data or Global Data
New Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Service
With the ETL Service, you can easily schedule automatic extract of data from external resources and systems, transform the data and import directly into Agillic. This could be product information from you PIM system or the RSS feed from your blog.
- Reduce the need for custom code by having a standard Agillic service to pull remote data
- Configure an ETL job once, and let it do the hard work automatically on a schedule you decide
- Easily configure the ETL job in the Agillic UI using XSLT Script and buttons
Webhook Transformation Service
- Reduce integration workload by using the service to transform standard webhook output to a format that fits your 3rd party systems. E.g. if a Person Data such as "Email" needs to be transformed into ‘FNAME’ before it can be interpreted in the remote system.
Manage Tracking Script in Agillic UI
Agillic tracking script has been around for a while, but now you can manage it straight from the admin section yourself.
- Enable and manage your Agillic Tracking Script directly in the UI
- Easy workflow to get you started tracking recipients on websites and landings pages
Export data from Agillic Tracking Script
Safe and easy export of all activity data on recipients tracked with their Agillic Tracking Script, allowing you to do analytics on tracking data.
- Quick and easy - the download is done through a customer-specific link which triggers a call to the tracking server that will process and place the file in the export folder
- Link for downloads is available via Agillic Support and/or Agillic Knowledgebase
- Offers easy access to tracking data for further BI and Analytics work.
Create Static Target Group via UI importer
Improved functionality for the use of static target groups to easily import lists of recipients.
- Easily import a list of recipients from a 3rd party tool, into Agillic, for immediate execution of a campaign - without having to create and import new Person Data Fields and do configuration
- When using 3rd party business intelligence and cognitive tools to do segmentation of recipients, a lot of multidimensional data queries are used. The data is often only used once for segmentation. Static Target Groups help with reducing the workload and avoid cluttering of Person Data that would only be used once
- A scenario could be coming back from a conference with a list of sales leads who have given their permission through conference scanner tools. Import them into Agillic and during import create and add the recipients to a new Static Target Group. Now you can easily choose the Static Target Groups and execute communication immediately.