The 'Questionnaire' application is ideal for enriching data on existing recipients, or for constructing a simple permission handling site, directly in Agillic.
Before your get started
In order to get going, a few things need to be taken care off first.
- Create an Agillic Web Page, with a 'Menu Item' of the type 'User' (This allows you to display and save data)
- The 'Questionnaire' only supports saving input to Person Data fields - consider creating these beforehand
Creating a Questionnaire
- Navigate to the Channels Module and then select 'Web Page'.
- Open your Agillic Web Page
- Click in a text input field
- From the right-hand side panel, expand the 'Apps & Text' panel
- Select Application -> Questionnaire (may also be named webform)
The questionnaire editor as it appears, for newly-created questionnaire
How to Edit What Happens When the Questionnaire is Submitted
- Select 'On Completion' in the work area to see the settings in the right sidebar.
- Select the options in the in the 'On Completion' panel.
- Menu Item - To link to another Agillic portal page.
- External - To Link to an external site using an URL.
- Receipt - Create a receipt within the questionnaire. The recipient will stay on the portal page but the questionnaire will show the receipt when their data has been saved.
- If 'Receipt' is selected, you can click and drag a Text field below 'On Completion' on to the work area and write the confirmation message.
⚠️ Important: Please ensure that the final section of the questionnaire is free of conditions to guarantee accurate storage of your personal data.