When you're building a Flow, you'll need to insert one or more Steps to make the Flow perform as you want it to. Agillic has a series of different Step types which you can select from the 'Step' toolbar.
Step toolbar in the Flows module
How to Insert a Step in a Flow
- Navigate to the Flows module.
- Open or create a Flow.
- Click on the Step which you'd like to add a new Step to below.
- Click on the desired Step type to add the Step.
Now, you've added a new Step to the Flow.
Once you've inserted the Steps you need and filled the settings for the Flow, the Flow is ready for testing. It's important to remember that inserting a new Step to a Flow that's already been executed will only affect the recipients who haven't passed through the previous Step yet.
Below, you can find all the different Step types as well as links to more information on each type.
- Email & Transactional Email Step
- SMS Step
- Print Step
- Push Notification Step
- Wait for Date Step
- Wait for Period Step
- Wait for Activity Step
- Split Step
- Data Step
- Export Step
- Extension Step
- Webhook Step
- Facebook Custom Audience Step
- Google Customer Match Step
- Adform Audience Step