Often, adding a Target Group is an integral part of setting up a functional Flow. It decides which recipients will enter the Flow.
How to Add a Target Group to a Flow
- Log in to Staging.
- Open the Flows module.
- Create a new Flow or navigate to an existing Flow and open it.
- Open on the 'Target Group' panel.
- Select your Target Group from the 'Select Target Group' drop-down.
- If you want to use a Global Target Group as well, check the 'Global Target Group' checkbox. Read more about Global Target Groups here.
- Click 'OK'.
- Click 'Save' in the top toolbar.
- Publish to Production to go live with your change.
Your Target Group has now been saved and added to your Flow.
A new Flow with the Target Group 'New Email Recipients' added
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.