You can index Person Data fields in Agillic to make it quicker to search for the specific Person Data at the cost of slower writes and increased storage space. You can select up to five Person Data fields to index.
If you want to use our inbound SMS channel, it's required that you index the Person Data field containing values for mobile number to secure performance for receiving messages.
Additionally, you can add a prefix index to indexed Person Data fields to make 'like' conditions faster. A maximum of five Person Data fields can have the prefix index applied across the indexed and unique Person Data fields.
How to Index and Prefix Person Data fields
- Log onto Staging.
- Open the Settings module.
- Open the 'Person Data' section under 'System Settings'.
- Locate the 'Prefix' section at the bottom.
- Click the Plus icon.
- Select the Person Data field you want to index from the drop-down.
- Optional: Check the checkbox for 'Prefix' if you want to prefix the Person Data field.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have indexed and prefixed all your desired Person Data fields.
- Click 'Save'.
- Do a Full or Changes Publish to Production.
Your chosen Person Data fields are now indexed and prefixed on both Staging and Production environments.
A list of indexed Person Data fields with 4 of the Person Data fields having prefix enabled