Your Recipient ID is the main identifier of recipients in your instance. You may want to change your instance's Recipient ID if you've recently received your Agillic instance or if you're making major changes to your instance's data structure.
It's important to note that when changing the Recipient ID, you need to restart your Agillic solution. Therefore, you should contact the Product Specialists in Agillic Support to request a restart. Only change your Recipient ID if you're absolutely certain that it's necessary.
How to Change Recipient ID
- Log in to Production or Staging.
- Open the Settings module by selecting the Settings icon in the top bar.
- Under 'System Settings', click on 'Person Data' subsection.
- Locate the 'Recipient ID' field under 'Keys'.
- Select the Person Data you want to change your Recipient ID to from the drop-down. Your Recipient ID can only be a unique Person Data.
- Click 'OK' at the bottom of the screen.
- Contact the Product Specialists in Agillic Support to request a restart.
Now, you've changed your Recipient ID.
The 'Person Data' panel in the Settings module where you can change your Recipient ID