Our Reports module allows you to create reports on specific activities in Agillic. It's most commonly used to report on outbound communications such as emails. You can also use the Reports module to show data on Events, Person Data, Promotions, and others.
It's important to note, if you want to make a report based on live recipients, you should execute the report from your Production environment.
How to Create a Report
- Open the Reports module.
- Click on the 'Create folder or dashboard' icon from the top toolbar.
- Select 'New Dashboard' from the drop-down menu and a new dashboard will appear.
- Hover over your new dashboard in the left side menu and select the 'Rename' icon. Fill in the name and then click the tick icon.
- Select the 'New report' button and the editor will appear.
- Fill in the name of the report and add a description so you and your colleagues know the details of the report.
- Select the type of item you wish to report on using the radio buttons in the 'Select Data' panel.
- Search for a specific item you would like to be included in the report by typing in the 'Search' field.
- Drag an item from the 'Available Data' list and drop it in the 'Selected Data' list. Repeat this step if necessary.
- Choose how long to report on in the 'Filter data' panel. This can be done in two ways:
- Select a dynamic period from the 'Date range' drop-down such as 'Last month'. The 'Date range' options are precise to the day and relative. That means that a 'Last month' report made on January 30th will include data back to the 31st December. Each following day will move the start and end date forward. However, if the 'Last complete month' filter was applied on January 30, it would report on data from December 1st to December 31st.
- Select a start and end date using the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' date pickers.
- You could also add Conditions to the Report to limit which Recipient Data appears in the report.
- Select a report type in the 'Configure Chart options' panel.
- Check one or more of the 'Event Types' checkboxes, depending on the select item type and report type.
- Click the 'Refresh' button. A report will then be generated.
- Click the 'Save' button and the report will be saved to the dashboard.
You have now created a dashboard and added a report.
A dashboard displaying 5 different reports of different report types
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.