You can use a Recipients Export to export all recipients from a specific send out. This can be helpful if you'd like to investigate, for example, when a specific recipient opened or clicked on an email. You could also gain an insight into why some recipients have triggered an error during a send out.
How to create a Recipients Export
- Click on the Reports module.
- Click on the 'Create folder or dashboard' icon.
- Click on 'New Dashboard'.
- Click on the 'New Report' button.
- Fill in a name for the new report.
- Drag the emails you'd like to complete the Recipients Export with into the right column. This column is labelled 'Selected Data'.
- Select the period you'd like your report to cover.
- For 'Report Type', select 'Recipients Export'.
- Check the checkboxes for the event types you want to include in the Recipients Export.
- Click the 'Refresh' button.
- Click the newly generated 'Recipient Export' button.
- A pop-up window will appear
- Optional: Select which file type you want to export the file as by clicking on the drop-down 'Select file type'.
- Optional: Check the checkboxes for 'Include Opened (Timestamp)' and 'Include Clicked (Timestamp)'.
- Drag the data you want to include in your Recipients Export from the 'Available Data' list to the 'Selected Data' list.
- Click the 'Export' button.
Your Recipients Export will download to your computer.
It might take a while for a bigger Recipients Export to finish downloading.
A Recipients Export in the midst of being set up