The Reports module allows you to create reports on specific activities in Agillic. Most commonly used to report outbound communications such as emails, the Reports module can also display information on Events, Person Data, Promotions, and others.
Note that if you want to make a report based on live recipients, you should execute the report from your "Production" environment.
How to Create a Report
- Open the Reports module.
- On the top left toolbar click over the Create folder or dashboard icon.
- Select New Dashboard from the drop-down menu–a new dashboard will appear.
- To rename the new dashboard, hover over the newly created dashboard on the left side menu and select the pencil icon to edit its name–now you can fill in the desired name and press "Enter" to save the changes.
- Click over the NEW REPORT button and the editor will appear.
- Fill in the name of the report and a brief description–this will help in knowing what the report is about.
- Use the radio buttons in the Select Data panel to select the type of item you wish to report on.
- Type in the Search field to quickly find a specific item you would like to include in the report.
- Drag an item from the Available Data list and drop it in the Selected Data list–repeat this step if necessary.
- In the Filter data panel, you can choose the Date range* of your report or add Conditions to limit the Recipient Data in the report.
- On the Configure Chart options panel, you can select a Report type (e.g., Accumulated line chart, Line chart, Bar chart, Table, Pie chart, KPI, Recipients export) and one or more Event Types (e.g., Sent, Error, Hard bounced, etc).
- To generate the report, click the Refresh button.
- Click the SAVE button.
You have now successfully created a dashboard and added a report 🎉
A dashboard displaying five reports with different report types
*Date ranges can be applied in two ways: (1)Select a dynamic period from the Date range drop-down such as Last month. The Date range options are precise to the day and relative. Meaning that a Last month report made on January 30th will include data back to the 31st of December. Each following day will move the start and end date forward. However, if the Last complete month range is applied on January 30, it would report on data from December 1st to December 31st. (2)Select a start and end date using the Start Date and End Date date pickers.