After you've sent an email with a subject line test, it's useful to see which email won the send out. Creating a report on the subject line test will let you know which subject line won.
How to Create a Report on a Subject Line Test
- Navigate to the Reports module.
- Select the 'Create a folder or dashboard' icon from the top bar.
- Click 'New Dashboard'.
- Click on the 'New Report' button.
- Fill in a name for the new report.
- Drag the email you ran the subject line test for into the right column to 'Select data'.
- Select the period in which your subject line test ran.
- Select the report type 'Bar Chart' and click 'Subject Line Test' in the 'Report type' menu.
- Click 'Refresh' to see the results of your subject line test.
A report on an email with a subject line test
If the subject line test gets the same number of openings, the first registered subject line listed in the email editor will appear as the 'winner'.