Setting up Import Notifications allows you to select one or more email addresses to notify when an import file either imports successfully or fails to import into Agillic.
It's important to note that Import Notifications only be set up to notify for successful or failed import files on your Agillic Production environment.
How to set up Import Notifications
- Log into the Staging or Production environment.
- Open the Settings Module.
- Open the Import Subsection under 'System Settings'.
- Fill in the full file name or parts of the file name you want to get notifications for in the 'File name' field. If you want to receive notifications for all import files using a specific file type, you can fill in the file type in the 'File name' field. E.g. .csv or .txt. If you want to get notified of all import files regardless of file type, simply fill in a '.'.
- In the status drop-down, select if you want to receive notifications for failed or successful import files.
- Fill in one or more email addresses that should be notified in the 'Notification Email(s)' field. Separate multiple email addresses by a comma.
- Optional: Click the plus icon and repeat steps 4-6 to add additional Import Notification rules.
- Click 'Save'.
You have now set up Import Notifications for your Production environment.
An Import Notification set up to notify the email address 'email@example.com' when import files of the .csv file type fail to import