To send out your communications, you will need to create a Flow. You can also create a Flow to perform data actions such as exporting or changing data for one or several recipients.
When you want to create a Flow, you must first create and configure the Flow and then add Steps to the Flow to make it perform one or more actions.
How to Create a Flow
- Log into the Staging environment.
- Open the Flows module.
- Click on the 'Flows' folder in the left sidebar and select the subfolder you want your new Flow to live in.
- Click the 'Create' icon in the Folders toolbar.
- Select 'New Flow' from the menu. A new Flow will appear in the work area.
- In the Details panel, fill in the name of your new Flow.
- Click the 'OK' button.
- Click 'Save' in the Flow toolbar.
- Publish to Production to go live with your changes.
You have now created a Flow and are ready to configure the Flows settings.
A new Flow with no Steps added
Suggested Next Steps