When creating or editing a Person Data field, you can set the sensitivity level of the data. By doing this, you ensure that the value is only accessible to certain configurators.
By default, all newly created Person Data is set to 'Sensitive on both Staging and Production'.
How to Set the Sensitivity for a Person Data Field
- Log in to Staging.
- Open the Data module.
- Create a new Person Data or navigate to an existing one.
- Double click the Person Data to open it.
- Under the 'Details' section in the main portion of the screen, select the 'Sensitivity' drop-down.
- Choose the level of sensitivity the data should have.
- Click 'Save'.
- Publish to Production to go live with your change.
Now, your chosen Person Data has a new sensitivity level.
The Person Data BIRTHDAY set with the sensitivity level 'Sensitive on Production'. For a configurator to see live recipients' birthdays, they would need to be in a Profile Group with data access set to 'Can see sensitive data, also on production'.