In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can export all stored data for a specific recipient. This is known as a GDPR export.
If you'd like to export all data for more than one recipient at a time, read about exporting data for multiple recipients here.
Data Export Format
The GDPR export will contain the following data:
- All Person Data
- All One-to-Many data (One export file per table)
- All Activity Data (One export file per activity type)
The export files will be stored as a .zip file with 'recipient_' and the recipient ID as the name. For example, a GDPR export of a recipient ID '12345678' will be called:
The export files are stored in a 'gdpr' folder in your WebDAV export folder.
How to Export All Data for a Single Recipient
First, make sure you have the recipient ID for the recipient you wish to export.
- On the Agillic startpage, scroll down to the Recipient Information widget.
- Fill in the recipient ID in the search field and select 'Search'.
- Verify that you've located the correct recipient based on the description in the 'Overview' tab.
- Click the 'GDPR Export' tab.
- Click the 'Start export' button.
Agillic will now export all data for the recipient as .zip file to a 'gdpr' folder in your export folder.
Learn how to access your export folder here.
A recipient in the Recipient Information widget, ready for a GDPR export
Can this article be improved? Please let us know, and we will update the article
Please sign in to leave a comment.