A Global Data Table contains data that isn't directly linked to a recipient. This includes data such as product catalogues, product recommendations, and store information.
It's important to remember that the data in a Global Data Table is unique to each environment. Therefore, ensure that you log into Staging or Production depending on the sort of data you want to export.
How to Export a Global Data Table
- Log in to Staging or Production.
- Open the Data module and select 'Global Data' from the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the Global Data Table you want to export.
- Click on the name of the Global Data Table.
- Click 'Export Global Data Table' in the top toolbar.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can select the export file type from the drop-down.
- Click 'OK'.
Now, you've exported the data in your Global Data Table directly to your computer.
A configurator ready to export the data in the Global Data Table 'PRODUCT'